Ventilated facade profiles
- Hangars are usually 6, 8, 10 and 12 m. wide.
- Their height is up to 8 meters.
- Distance between transverse frames 4 meters.
- Hangars can be cold and warm.
- Warm hangars are covered with sandwich-type multilayer sheets and profiled tin sheets, cold hangars are covered only with galvanised sheets.
- Double sigma profiles are used for beams and pillars.
- Knot sheets and screws join beams and pillars; this significantly simplifies and accelerates installation.
- Soles are made of black metal. We laser-cut them (up to 20 mm thick) with holes, then weld and ship for galvanising, if requested by customer.
- Roofs can be single-sloped or double-sloped. We offer our constructor services for load calculation or structures’ drawing.